MosaicBlues: My First First Prize .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Monday, September 1, 2014

My First First Prize


On August 30, 2014, I was awarded the first Prize at the Juried Art show of the Anne Rudd Art Center in Ozark, Alabama. This was the 4th year I competed at this event.


This year I had brought Miriam's Eyes to the show.



I am very thankful for this award. The people at the Art Center work very hard to organize this show every year and I feel proud an honoured to have been chosen among the group of talented artist who participated.


Award Winners to the Show.


Miriam's Eyes is a very colourful piece of 21 x 39". She is the twin Sister of Mariam's Eyes who now brightens the walls of a dear friend of mine in Londinieres, France.


Miriam's Eyes is available. If you are interested by her or by an other of my works, please contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com or by phone at (334) 798 1639.

You may also want to





In which i keep you informed of my work, techniques, history and archaeological aspects of mosaics. 



No comments:

Post a Comment