MosaicBlues: Wall Art, T-Shirts, Mugs, Bags and Phone cases inspired by my Mosaics .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Wall Art, T-Shirts, Mugs, Bags and Phone cases inspired by my Mosaics



Many people have told me they would like to be able to purchase prints or objects inspired by my work. 

After months of research, I finally found a company I trust to provide the quality I want for products derived from my work.

You will find on my new RedBubble Page many different products derived from my work : Mugs, Greeting Cards, Prints, Shirts, Cellphone cases, etc....

The page is organized by collections of mosaics so you can browse them to see for each design which product is available.


Rising Sun t-shirt
Rising Sun mini Skirt
Rising Sun phone case


Rising Sun Mug

Or you can chose to browse products to see which design is available for each one of them. 


Pan God Mug
Miura Hanshi Mug
Veiled B&W Mug



Red Tree Mug



Other products are available and I hope you enjoy these new opportunities. If you were interested by a product that is not available, please contact me and I'll try to find a way to create it for you.



I am a modern mosaic artist with a deep admiration for ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Arts.
You can see my own mosaics on my site at mosaicblues.  

If you are interested by my work or would like to drop me a line please contact me by email at frederic.lecut@mosaicblues.com or by phone at (334) 798 1639. 


You can also 



No comments:

Post a Comment