MosaicBlues: Creative Minds .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Creative Minds


Last Thursday July 9, I received the visit of 17 kids from Creative Minds Learning Center accompanied by their charming instructors ! 

Some of these kids had participated in our Spring Festival Mosaic Workshop.




I had invited their instructors Christy and Tina to bring them to my shop so they could see what a real mosaic studio could look like. 

I am not sure what they will best remember  of their visit between the figs eaten from the tree, petting the dogs, talking to  the chickens, 


... and the actual visit and explanations inside the mosaic studio.

What is important is that they had a great time ! 

I strongly believe that artists should give back to the communities that support them. No one is an island. without patrons or a market to sustain them, artists and other entrepreneurs would not succeed. 




As I explained in an earlier post, Art is the best way to develop creativity in young people, because they can immediately see the result of their own creativity; and our world will need creators. 

As I am little by little progressing in this artistic career with the support of patrons and clients, I intend to spend more time sharing my abilities with people around me. 




If you have suggestions or ideas about what could be done, or if you would like to participate, please contact me

I have quite a few projects in mind and will need help and support. 







I am a modern mosaic artist with a deep admiration for ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Arts. You can see my own mosaics on my site at mosaicblues





If you are interested by my work or would like to drop me a line please contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com or by phone at (334) 798 1639. 
 
  You can also
(and I recommend it !)
 







No comments:

Post a Comment