MosaicBlues: Please allow me to introduce Mariam's Eyes. .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Monday, April 21, 2014

Please allow me to introduce Mariam's Eyes.



I must confess. I am a big fan of the Rolling Stones. I saw them on stage 3 times. How do the Grandfathers of Rock'n'Roll relate to Mosaics ? They don't, yet...

I was just trying to find a good title for this post and here came Sympathy for the Devil's "Please allow me to introduce myself..."


I'm a man of wealth and taste...


Funny how little things come up by association ! 

Comes to think of it, I should ask Mick Jagger to do my promotion for me ! 


Anyway, please allow me to introduce Mariam's Eyes twin Mosaics.




Mariam's Eyes are made after one previous work of mine : Green Eyes, who flew to Dubai last winter. 


Green eyes was the first one of my Mosaic Eyes portraits.  2 years later Mariam's Eyes are bigger, and differently centered. I am also using different materials. 

I am actually making 2 mosaics on the same design. One is the mirror image of the other. Twin sisters ! 

One of these mosaics is a commission for a dear French friend of mine.

Mariam's Eyes will be flying to France in June, and her sister will be available for purchase in July 2014. 

If you are interested my work, would like to acquire an existing piece or commission one, or would simply like to learn more about mosaic, please contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com, or by phone at (334) 798 1639.


You can also 






No comments:

Post a Comment