MosaicBlues: 60 years later .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Thursday, February 5, 2015

60 years later


In July 1954, Claude and Marie were enjoying a warm afternoon at le Bois de Cise...











In July 2014, Claude asked me to make a mosaic based on this picture... I went to work in Alabama, and delivered the mosaic in December, for Marie's Birthday...






Can you really think of a more awesome birthday or anniversary present than a mosaic portrait? Paintings can be gorgeous, but so can be Mosaics, and they last forever ! Some of the oldest art we have are Greeks and Roman mosaics !

I am a French Mosaic Artist. I live and work with my 2 dogs, 2 cats and many chickens in Alabama and have a second studio in France. You can see more of my mosaics on my mosaicblues pages. If you would like to discuss or commission a portrait mosaic, or any other type of mosaic, please call me at (334) 798 1639 or drop me an email at  frederic.lecut@gmail.com.




You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter wher I share with you the last news about Materials, Techniques and Sources of Inspiration of modern and antique (Specially Greeks and Romans) Mosaic Artists and Patrons !


No comments:

Post a Comment