MosaicBlues: Le Grenadier .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Le Grenadier


While I am devoting lots of time and energy to my Kickstarter campaign, I am not neglecting actual mosaic work ! 

I am presently working on 3 projects. One pair of eyes (a rather famous guy), a community project in partnership with Troy University in Dothan, and a bigger edition of my Pomegranate Tree presently in France. 

All of this is very exciting for a number of reasons, but tonight I wanted to introduce my "Grenadier" (this is French for Pomegranate...)

Most of you have seen this first Pomegranate Tree,  all made of glass, I built it on mesh in Alabama and assembled it in my French Studio last July. 



Is this a beauty or what ?

However, I believe the next Grenadier will be even more beautiful, and I'll tell you why : 

  • I just brought back from France with me some really gorgeous tiles. 
  • I added two alchemical Sun and Moon at the top corners of the tree  !




Can you see the joy in these golds and orangey yellows I purchased from my friends at Championnet Carrelages ! This, my friends, is going to be gorgeous. 





Please let me know how you feel about it !

If all goes well, Grenadier will be available in December 2015, a fantastic Christmas Present don't you think ?


I am a modern mosaic artist with a deep admiration for ancient Greek, Roman and Byzantine Arts. You can see my own mosaics on my site at mosaicblues.
 




If you are interested by this piece or my work in general 
or if you would simply like to drop me a line, please 
contact me by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com  
or by phone at (334) 798 1639. 
 

   You can also
(and I recommend it !)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment