MosaicBlues: Eyes of the Yezidis - Les Yeux des Yezidis .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Friday, August 12, 2016

Eyes of the Yezidis - Les Yeux des Yezidis


Early in 2015 I started working on a series of Portraits of the Eyes of Yezidis Refugees. I built 8 huge dramatic mosaics, using my new exclusive Opus Pixellatum Technique.

Here is the story behind these Mosaics. I hope this will get you interested in the Yezidi people.



To see more of my mosaics and learn about the work of the Free Yezidi Foundation to help the Yezidi on site, please visit our website : 




Debut 2015, j'ai commence a travailler sur une série de portraits d'yeux de refugies Yezidis. J'ai construit 8 grands et impressionnants portraits, en utilisant une technique révolutionnaire : Opus Pixellatum, mise au point pour cette occasion.

Voici l'histoire de cette collection. J’espère que cela vous intéressera au peuple Yézidi.






Si vous souhaitez voir plus de ces mosaïques ou découvrir comment la Free Yezidi Foundation aide les Yézidi sur le terrain, visitez nos sites : 





Yezidi 21 : Original Photograph / Photographie orginale




I m a French mosaic artist based in Alabama. My Art is about Inspiring people, I am presently working on these huge portraits of the eyes of Yezidi Refugees. If you are interested by my work, please contact me by phone at (334) 798 1639 or by email at frederic.lecut@mosaicblues.com
You can also subscribe to my NEWSLETTER




Je suis un Artiste Mosaïste installe en Alabama. Mon Art est a propos de l'Inspiration. Présentement, je travaille a ces grands portraits des Yeux de réfugiés Yézidis
  Si mon travail vous intéresse vous pouvez me contacter par téléphone au 334 798 1639 (aux Etats Unis), ou par email a frederic.lecut@mosaicblues.com
Vous pouvez aussi souscrire a ma Lettre d'Information



No comments:

Post a Comment