MosaicBlues: Happy Collector : Geri .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Collector : Geri


I love this mosaic yin-yang symbol of tai-chi made by 
Frederic Lecut. I have been a student of tai-chi with Frederic for about 12 years, and when I saw this mosaic, I absolutely loved it. My husband purchased it for me for my birthday and it has hung where I can see it daily ever since. 

Thanks for the beautiful work of art.








Geri Rippe, Clayhatchee, Alabama


This Tai Chi - or Yin Yang - mosaic is one of a series of Asian family crests or symbols I created 4 years ago. It is 12 x 12" (30 x 30 cm), made of white marble, black granite and beige travertine. 


More of these mosaics can be seen on my site 

If you are interested by one of them, would like to discuss a commission or simply chat, please  contact me by phone at (334) 798 1639, or by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment