MosaicBlues: Attention les Yeux ! .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Monday, March 10, 2014

Attention les Yeux !


"Attention les Yeux" - is French for "Protect your Eyes".


You'll use this expression to warn people that they are going to see something so beautiful and remarkable that their eyes might be hurt by such sight !

As I finally completed my Fall Foliage mosaic, my work benches are now available for new projects. I will create 2 Mariam's Eyes mosaics. One to be delivered in France next June, and the mirror image of it which I will build using an experimental method. More about this later. 


Veiled Black and White is 40 % complete



Sean's Eyes are waiting for a frame and grout.


Lots of EYES can be SEEN at Mosaicblues.

I dreamed of a Show dedicated to  mosaic eyes, I would call it "Attention les Yeux".

If you have contacts who could help make this possible, of would like to help yourself, please contact me at (334) 798 1639 or by email at frederic.lecut@gmail.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment