MosaicBlues: I need your Advice ! .entry-content { font-size:25px !important; }

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I need your Advice !




4 little squares is a piece I design to illustrate variations of the reverse and direct methods of mosaic. 


I made 4 small mosaics of similar pattern, and will arrange them on a background made of old oak pallet boards. 

Below are 5 pictures of possible arrangements



Arrangement # 1


Arrangement # 2



Arrangement # 3



Arrangement # 4



Arrangement # 5

Please comment :

Which one of them 
do you like 
the best ?
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Frederic, I like the first one best. Nice idea for getting visitors involved. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divinity C. Art DivaMarch 12, 2014 at 3:26 AM

    Hello Frederic amazing work! I love them all but if I had to choose one it would be the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frederic, they are all beautiful. After looking at them several times I am always drawn to the third one.. so, that is my pick. Can't wait for the one for my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete